Put your sensitive products in safe hands
Specialized services that ensure product quality throughout the journey
The technology industry continues to see rapid and unprecedented transformation. As one new product launches, another is usually poised to overtake it. Optimizing your inventory and product pipeline is more critical than ever, with no margin for error.
Our highly experienced team of technology experts has been pioneering innovative solutions to meet the exacting demands of the high-tech industry for years. Working as your partner and advisor, we deliver the tech-specific services you need, from factory floor to final destination, while improving supply chain efficiency and reducing your costs. Get the flexibility, speed, and support you need to bring your products to market and to consumers in perfect condition – and perfectly on time.
We have considerable experience safely transporting all kinds of technology, including:
- Consumer electronics
- Computer & office equipment
- Industrial robotics
- Electronics products & devices
- International transportation (air, container, RORO, ferry, etc.)
- Manufacturing equipment handling (sensitive handling, installation, etc.)
- Global & regional distribution center location analysis, proposal, implementation
- Supplier/buyer consolidation and cross-docking
- After-sales service and reverse logistics
- Control tower
- In-plant logistics and technical workshop
- Outsourcing order fulfilment
Why Godon Logistic Group?
- Full visibility with real-time tracking and regular shipping updates via our proprietary IT systems
- Dedicated team of experts around the globe who bring deep understanding of the specific requirements of the tech sector, whether we’re handling parts or devices – and access to best practices to help optimize your supply chain
- Ability to safely handle the most sensitive of components thanks to our advanced logistics technology
- Support for your organization’s technology platforms across modes to prevent disrupting your IT infrastructure, and solutions supported by flexible IT architecture that fit your existing systems
- Advice and recommendations on the best way to balance your inventory and reduce overall stock – drawing on our knowledge and experience with a broad range of technology customers