Get to know Godon Logistic Group
With the core supply chain elements in place, Godon Logistic Group designs, implements, and manages supply chains specific to global industry markets or bespoke solutions for more complex transportation models.
Above all else we focus on developing strong relationships with our customers to ensure their long-term success.
Supply Chain Management across industries
Partnering with us for supply chain management services means that you’ll benefit from:
- The integration of our main services of freight forwarding and contract logistics
- A seamless distribution process
- Management of your goods from any point in the supply chain (as early as manufacturing or sourcing) through to delivery at final destination
- A well-managed supply chain that improves efficiencies and streamlines your inventory, reducing overall costs
- A solution that can be implemented as a standard management solution, an industry-specific solution, or a solution custom-designed for your specific requirements
The freight forwarding services we provide include:
- We manage the most appropriate transport service for the customer by combining ocean/air freight forwarding and land transport.
- We secure the cargo space required by the customer.
- We support export/import customs clearance.
- We manage any additional distribution to a warehouse, distribution center, or to a customer.
Contract Logistics and Transportation
The contract logistics and transportation services we provide include:
- Inventory management
- Transport management
- Cargo collection and delivery arrangement
- Distribution and distribution processing services, including cargo packing, labeling, and sorting
- Storage and delivery services (provided at our facilities)
Extensive Global Network
Godon Logistic Group has a network linking Japan, the Americas, Europe, East Asia and South Asia & Oceania, and operates more than 595 distribution centers/offices in 47 countries and regions.
Our strengths lie in our well-balanced business portfolio and in our wealth of human resources expertise, both of which support business growth.
Well-balanced business portfolio
Our net sales are divided almost equally in terms of region across Japan, the Americas, Europe, East Asia, and South Asia & Oceania. Our three core areas of ocean and air freight forwarding and contract logistics services are likewise balanced. This minimizes our exposure to risk and strengthens our management foundation.