Explorer Ventures Announces New Palau Itineraries
Explorer Ventures has announced the launch of its Palau itineraries with a partnership with the cutting-edge Black Pearl Explorer.
Features of the vessel include:
- 46m/153ft long.
- Accommodation for up to 22 guests.
- State-of-the-art staterooms with ocean views and ensuite bathrooms.
- Large Camera station.
- An upper deck with an outdoor salon, bar, and hot tub.
- Two diving tenders.
- Entertainment saloon and spacious dive deck.
The vessel will offer three different itineraries when visiting Palau:
- Classic Palau, taking in all the best dive sites of Palau.
- Two spawning specials to capture the magic of spawning bumphead parrot fish during full moon phases and red snappers who spawn during new moon phases.
To celebrate the launch of these itineraries, there is a special introductory offer, giving you a 45% discount on trips departing through August 20th, 2022.
The discounted introductory offer is US$1,733/~€1,656 /~£1,437 per person.
You can find out more information here or check out a video of the Black Pearl Explorer Palau below.
Sam Helmy is a TDI/SDI Instructor Trainer, and PADI Staff and Trimix Instructor. Diving for 28 years, a dive pro for 14, I have traveled extensively chasing my passion for diving. I am passionate about everything diving, with a keen interest in exploration, Sharks and big stuff, Photography and Decompression theory. Diving is definitely the one and only passion that has stayed with me my whole life!